1. The manuscript should be prepared in Journal of Physics: Conference Series format using MS WORD template or LaTeX available respectively in MS word (.doc) or LaTeX. The guidelines given here and Copyright Details here may help you to prepare the manuscript. These templates and guidelines can also be found in publisher’s homepage by clicking on ‘Instructions for Authors’ section.
2. Do not make any page numbering and do not give any running head title.
3. Articles must be written in spell checked and grammatically correct English.
4. Figures, text, or the tables MUST be visible within boundary of the text area of the page and MUST NOT go beyond it.
5. The figures / graphs / plots in the manuscript MUST be of good resolution (600 dpi or more), tables MUST NOT be in pictorial format. Text in figures should not be too small, and preferably of equal size as text of the article.
6. All references, figures, and tables should be numbered in sequence starting from 1 and MUST be duly cited / referred within the text.
7. Do NOT use any Social / Academic titles (e.g. Mr.,Ms.,Dr.,Prof. etc) preceding the author names. Do NOT mention the position of a person (e.g., research scholar, student, assistant professor, professor, IEEE member, IEEE student member etc.) in the affiliation.
8. Mention full address, affiliation, and email of ALL authors, specify a corresponding author with the corresponding e-mail ID. [Once an article is accepted, the publisher will send the proofreading of article to this e-mail]
9. Every article must bear a self-composed independent single paragraph as Abstract, which MUST NOT bear any citation or reference. Abstract MUST not have a section number.
10. Deeply verify the referencing style of Taylor and Francis, which will help to produce correct reference format. A reference should bear following parameters in proper format: author name(s), title of article/book, conference/journal name, volume, issue, page numbers, and publication year.
11. Any article, not in format, will be subjected to rejection without any judgment on its quality.
12. The articles should be own work of the authors. If any work is referred from others (or some other work by the author), proper acknowledgement should be given. Plagiarism of any type, if detected, will lead to rejection of the articles anytime.